Before a Bride picks her photographer, she first picks her date. To do that, she must book her venue, so..how do you get there?
Finding the perfect venue can feel challenging with so many options presented before you. Especially since it encompasses so much of your Wedding Day experience.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself as you narrow down the list.
- What style of wedding do you want to have? Elegant or Rustic, Vintage, Modern. There are many venues that already have their own look which will either complement your wedding plans or compete with them.
2. The next step is catering. Most venues have their own food options for you to pick through ranging from a buffet to a multiple course dinner. Will your wedding day have brunch food, or dinner? Are you wanting your own catering or are you happy with the venue’s option?
3. Another thing to consider is the size of your guest list! There are many beautiful venues that accomodate a 100+ guest list but there are a few quaint ones that limit the size of your guest list and so you must adjust accordingly before you decide to book.
A little tip * pay attention to the lighting, and even ask the venues that you’re looking at to show you what their day of lighting looks like. Often times Brides will choose their decor and completely overlook the shades of their colours and how they will appear with lighting. I am proof of that when I chose gold glittering tablecloths, and walked into my wedding venue with it looking rose gold. The next year, rose gold was all the rage in the wedding industry so I’m glad I didn’t let it bother me at the time regardless haha.
There are many options of halls available in Kitchener to be your wedding venue, and I find that the biggest difference between them is the food / catering option + the guest list size.
But these next few wedding venues are so charming and unique all on their own not just inside but also outside – giving your guests an experience all throughout.
Here’s a list of some of Kitchener’s best wedding venues for you to choose from.
- J Steckle Heritage Farm
- Whistle Bear Country Club
- Roseville Estate
- Langon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa
- Cambridge Mill