No matter the style of your wedding – elegant, bohemian, rustic etc. over the last few years of photographing all types of beautiful weddings throughout Ontario, I have been increasingly impressed with the beauty of the venues nestled right here in our little Border City – Windsor Ontario. I know the hardest part of wedding planning can absolutely be the venue. It sets the tone for the entire day – the amount of guests you can have, the extent of your day-of celebration, the way your guests feel. That is why I compiled this list, so I can help make this process smoother for every windsor bride.
1. I’ll start this list with one of my favourite weddings full of elegance taken at the one-of-a-kind venue Augustus 27. It boasts of a beautiful Detroit skyline view as well as glorious floor to ceiling windows that encourage dreamy lightning no matter the weather outside.
2. The next has to be the romantic Willistead Manor. Surrounded by beautiful gardens as well as a dreamy neighbourhood full of Victorian Style Homes, it makes a beautiful backdrop for all Wedding Day Portraits.
*UPDATE* due to COVID-19 Willistead Manor is closed indefinitely as an indoor venue.
3. Magnolia Ranch This charming venue full of the loveliest details, so much character. It boasts of gorgeous woods surrounding the property perfect for an outdoor ceremony as well as being across the street from Lake Eerie leaving you with endless photogenic possibilities inside and out. Check out more of Amy & Marcus’s beautiful wedding at this venue here.
More Options for your Ceremony & Reception
- Urban Field House
- Groovedale House
- Beach Grove Golf & Country Club
- The Mill District
- Caboto Club
- Ambassador Golf Club
- Ciociaro Club
- Fugular Furlan
- St. Clair Centre for the Arts
- The Windsor Club
- Water’s Edge Event Centre
- The Windsor Club
- Magnolia Ranch
- J & L Farms
- Sprucewood Shores
- Kingsville Winery
- Viewpointe Estate Winery
+ Leave a comment